Tao Jiang is Vice President, Professor and Doctoral tutor of Hubei University, Member of the Standing Committee of the Wuhan CPPCC, President of the Council of Hubei Education International Exchange Association, Director of the Hubei Provincial Institute of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, selected in Hubei Province New Century 100 Million Talents Project, Young experts with outstanding contributions in Hubei Province. He received Ph.D. Degree in Zhejiang University in 2004, his master of plastic engineering in Chengdu University of Science and Technology in 1999, and the bachelor of plastic molding in Hubei Polytechnic University in 1984. In 1999, he awarded the associate professor, and in 2013, he was promoted to professor.
He engaged in the functional polymer materials, including barriermaterials, nano-polymer materials, functional fibers and textiles, biodegradable polymer materials, new high-performance generic plastics and medical polymer materials. He has presided over more than 30 scientific research projects, including four 863 national key projects and one national support program projects, more than 130 research papers have been published in major domestic and foreign journals and applied for more than 30 patents. He has got the First Prize of Scientific and Technological Progress in Hubei Province, the Second prize of scientific and technological progress in Hubei Province, and the Second prize of scientific and technological progress in Wuhan.
Brief research project introduction
Research and development of special polyester thin film for high-barrier medical infusion bag
Science and Technology Department of Hubei Province
Technology and demonstration of the preparation of high performance building materials from desulphurization gypsum and titanium white gypsum
Science and technology department 863 key projects
Research of environmental friendly high performance polyurea coatings for special equipment
Guangdong province science and technology plan
Research of proton exchange membrane for 5KW fuel cell systems
Science and technology department 863 key projects
Preparation and application of proton exchange membrane for hydrogen fuel cell
Education Department of Hubei
High insulation PVB energy-saving diaphragm materials
Science and Technology Department of Hubei Province
Sitaili school cooperation platform
Wuhan SitailiMedical device company
Professor Dean Shi
Porf Dr. Dean Shi
1998.9–2001.12 Ph.D. of Polymer Science and Technology in State Key Laboratory of Polymer Chemistry and Physics, Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry
1990.9-1993.7 Master of Polymer Science and Engineering in Beijing University of Chemical Engineering & Technology
1985.9-1990.7 Bachelor of Chemical Engineering in TsingHua University
2007.9~2012.4 University of Sydney---Visiting Scholar Fellowship
2003~2006 City University of Hong Kong---Postdoc Research fellow in Department of Physics and Materials Science
l High performance polymer blends and nanocomposites
l Polymer solid electrolyte for lithium battery
l Functional and environmental friendly polymers
l 3D print materials and techniques
1. Dean Shi, Jinghui Yang, Zhanhai Yao, Yong Wang, Hongliang Huang, Jing Wu, and Jinghua Yin*, Functionalization of Isotactic Polypropylene with Maleic Anhydride by Reactive Extrusion: Mechanism of Melt Grafting, Polymer, 2001:42: 5549-5557
2. Huang Hongliang, Yao Zhanhai, Yang Jinghui, Wang Yong, Dean Shi and Yin Jinghua, Morphology, Structure and Rheological Property of LLDPE Grafted with Acrylic Acid, J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 2001:80(13): 2538-2544
3. Jinghui Yang, Zhanhai Yao, Dean Shi, Hongliang Huang, Yong Wang, Jinghua Yin, The Effects to Decrease Crosslinking Extent of Polyethylene in Reactive Extrusion Grafting Process, J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 2001:79:535-543
4. Dean Shi, Jinghui Yang, Ke Zhuo,, Gao Ying, Jinghua Yin Rheology of Reactively Compatibilized PP/PA6 Blends with PP-g-MAH Macromolecules 2002: 35: 8005-8012
5. Jinghui Yang, Dean Shi, Yin Jinghua Effect of Compatibilization of LLDPE-g-AA on Morphology and Mechanical Properties of PBT/LLDPE Blends, J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 2002: 8(5)4: 1059-1066
6. Jinghui Yang, Dean Shi, Ying Gao, Yongxian Song, Jinghua Yin Rheological properties and morphology of compatibilized poly(butylene terephthalate)/linear low-density polyethylene alloy J. Appl. Polym. Sci.,2003, 88(1), 206-216
7. Gao Y, Huang HL, Yao ZH, Dean Shi, Ke Z, Yin JH Morphology, structure, and properties of in situ compatibilized linear low-density polyethylene/polystyrene and linear low-density polyethylene/high-impact polystyrene blends J. Poly. Sci., Part B, Poly. Phys. 2003: 41: 1837-1849
8. Dean Shi, Jinghua Yin Ke Zhuo,Robert K.Y. Li. Fractionated Crystallization of Dispersed PA6 Phase of PP/PP-g-MAH/PA6 Blends J. Appl. Polym. Sci.,2004: 91: 3742-3755
9. Dean Shi, Guo-Hua Hu, Robert K.Y.Li Application of the concept of randomly distributed soft nano-reactors to the free radical grafting of maleic anhydride onto polypropylenein the melt Chem. Eng. Sci. 2006, 61, 3780 – 3784
10. Dean Shi, Fengdan Jiang, Zhuo Ke, Jinghua Yin and Robert K.Y. Li Melt Rheological Properties of Polypropylene/Polyamide 6 Blends Compatibilized with PP-g-MAH Polymer International 2006, 55, 701-707
11. Dean Shi, Guo-Hua Hu, Zhou Ke, R.K.Y. Li, Jinghua Yin The use of montmorillonite as soft nano-reactors to control the free radical grafting of maleic anhydride onto polypropylene Polym. Eng. Sci. 2006, 46, 1443-1454
12. Dean Shi, Guo-Hua Hu, Zhuo Ke, R.K.Y. Li, Jinghua Yin “Relaxation Behavior of PP/PA6 Blends compatibilized with PP-g-MAH：An Application of Palierne Model in Polymer Melts with Complex Interface” Polymer 2006, 47, 4659-4666
13. Dean Shi, Wei Yu, Zhuo Ke, R.K.Y. Li, Jinghua Yin “An investigation into the dispersion of MMT primary particles in PP matrix”, Eur. Polym. J., 2007, 43, 3250-3257
14. Dean Shi, Huabing Chen, R.K.Y. Li “Preparation of PP-g-PA6 copolymers through reactive blending” J. Mater. Sci. 2007, 42, 9495-9497
15. Ronghua Zhang, Dean Shi, R.K.Y. Li “Study on the b to a Transformation of Polypropylene Crystals in Compatibilized Blend of Polypropylene/ Polyamide-6” J Polym Sci Part B: Polym Phys 2007,45: 2674–2681,
16. Dean Shi, Wei Yu, R.K.Y. Li “Study of nanocomposites containing core-shell fillers with rigidnano-SiO2 core in PMMA matrix” J. Mater. Sci. 2008, 43, 1162-1165
17. Zhuo Ke, Dean Shi*, Jinghua Yin, Robert K. Y. Li, and Yiu-Wing Mai “Facile Method of Preparing Supertough Polyamide 6 with Low Rubber Content” Macromolecules, 2008, 41, 7264 – 7267
18. Ligang Yin, Jinghua Yin, Dean Shi, Shifang Luan “Effects of SEBS-g-BTAI on the Morphology, Structure and Mechanical Properties of PA6/SEBS Blends” Eur. Polym. J., 2009, 45, 1554-1560
19. Ligang Yin, Dean Shi, Yanlong Liu and Jinghua Yin “Toughening effects of poly(butylenes terephthalate) with blocked isocyanate-functionalized poly(ethylene octene)” Polym. Int. 2009, 58,919-926
20. Yutian Zhu, Dean Shi, Jiang W, et al. Influence of side chain lengths of graft copolymers on compatibilization of homopolymer a/homopolymer b/graft copolymer ternary blends: a Monte Carlo Simulation E-Polymers: 150, 2009
21. Baoqing Zhang, Julia S.P. Wong, Dean Shi, Richard C.M. Yam,Robert K.Y. Li “Investigation on the Mechanical Performances of Ternary Nylon 6/SEBS Elastomer/Nano-SiO2 Hybrid composites with Controlled Morphology” J Appl Polym Sci 115: 469–479, 2010
22. Dean Shi*, Xiao Yang Wang, Hengchong Shi, Jinghua Yin, Robert K.Y. Li, Guohua Hu “Cold Crystallization Behavior of Polyamide 6 in PS-g-PA6 Graft Copolymers” J Polym Sci Part B: Polym Phys 2010, 48:65–73
23. Hengchong Shi, Dean Shi*, Ligang Yin, Shifang Luan, Jie Zhao and Jinghua Yin ”Synthesis of amphiphilic polycyclooctene-graft–poly(ethylene glycol)copolymers by ring-opening metathesis polymerization”Reactive & Functional Polymers 70, 449-455, 2010
24. Hengchong Shi, Dean Shi*, Xiaoyang Wang, Ligang Yin, Jinghua Yin, Yiu-Wing Mai “A facile route for preparing stable co-continuous morphology of LLDPE/PA6 blends with low PA6 content” Polymer 51 (2010) 4958-4968
25. Hengchong Shi, Dean Shi*,Ligang Yin,Shifang Luan,Jinghua Yin and Paola Stagnaro “Preparation of PP-g-PEG by using partial pre-irradiated polypropylene as initiator and its properties” Polymer bulletin 2010, 65, 929-940
26. Chen Lijun, Chen Huabing, Ke Zhuo, Dean Shi*, Jinghua Yin, Jing Wu “Preparation of Maleated Low Molecular Weight Polybutadiene Fucntionalized LLDPE and its PA6 Alloys” Polym. Mater. Sci and Eng. 26,122, 2010
27. Hengchong Shi, Dean Shi*, Zhanhai Yao, Shifang Luan, Jing Jin, Jie Zhao, Huawei Yang,Paola Stagnaro and Jinghua Yin “Synthesis of amphiphilic poly(cyclooctene)-graft-poly(ethylene glycol) copolymers via ROMP and its surface properties” Polym. Chem., 2011, 2, 679–684
28. RongHua Zhang, Dean Shi, ChiPong Tsui, ChakYin Tang, SieChin Tjong, Robert KwokYiu Li “The Formation of b-Polypropylene Crystals in a Compatibilized Blend of Isotactic Polypropyleneand Polyamide-6” Polym. Eng. Sci.,51:403–410, 2011
29. Cuiping Yu, Hengchong Shi, Dean Shi*, Jinghua Yin “An effective way to Prepare Polyethylene glycol modified Graphene Oxide” Acta Polym. Sinca 6,340 ,2012
30. Huawei Yang, Shifang Luan, Jie Zhao, Hengchong Shi, Xiaomeng Li, Lingjie Song, Jing Jin, Qiang Shi, Jinghua Yin, Dean Shi, Paola Stagnaro “Improving hemocompatibility of styrene-b-(ethylene-co- butylene)-b-styrene elastomer via N-vinyl pyrrolidone-assisted grafting of poly(ethylene glycol) methacrylate” Polymer 2012, 53, 1675-1683
31. Dean Shi,* Erwei Liu, Tianyi Tan, Hengchong Shi, Tao Jiang, Yingkui Yang, Shifang Luan, Jinghua Yin, Yiu-Wing Mai and Robert K. Y. Li “Core/shell rubber toughened polyamide 6: an effective way to get good balance between toughness and yield strength” RSC Adv., 2013, 3, 21563
32. Hengchong Shi, Dean Shi,* Shifang Luan, Tao Jiang, Jinghua Yin, Robert K. Y. Li and Shichun Jiang Crystallization behavior of polyamide 6 confined in a strip-like rubbery phase RSC Adv., 2013, 3, 26283
33. Hengchong Shi, Dean Shi*, Cong Li, Shifang Luan, Jinghua Yin, Robert K.Y.Li Preparation of functionalized graphene/SEBS-g-MAH nanocomposites and improvement of its electrical, mechanical properties Materials Letters133 (2014) 200-203
34. Ying Yang, Dean Shi*, Xueli Wang, Hengchong Shi, Tao Jiang, Yingkui Yang, Shifang Luan, Jinghua Yin , Robert K.Y. Li Preparation of poly(cyclooctene)-g-poly(ethylene glycol) (PCOE-g-PEG) graft copolymers with tunable PEG side chains via ROMP and its protein adsorption and platelet adhesion properties Materials Science and Engineering C 45 (2014) 539-545
35. Hengchong Shi, Dean Shi, Ligang Yin, Zhihua Yang, Shifang Luan, Jiefeng Gao, Junwei Zha, Jinghua Yin and Robert K.Y.Li Ultrasonication assisted preparation of carbonaceous nanoparticles modified polyurethane foam with good conductivity and high oil absorption properties Nanoscale, 2014, 6, 13748
36. Zhi Li, Ping Wei, Ying Yang, Yonggang Yan, and Dean Shi Highly-effective Flame Retardancy of Poly(lactide) Composite Achieved Through Incorporation of Amorphous Nickel Phosphate Microparticle Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering, 53: 1533-1541, 2014
37. Zhi Li, Ping Wei, Ying Yang, Yonggang Yan, Dean Shi Synthesis of a hyperbranched poly(phosphamide ester) oligomer and its high-effective flame retardancy and accelerated nucleation effect in polylactide composites Polymer Degradation and Stability 110 (2014) 104-112
38. Baojing Luo, Hongfei Li, Yao Zhang, Feifei Xue, Peipei Guan, Jing Zhao, Chengbo Zhou, Wenyang Zhang, Jingqing Li, Hong Huo, Dean Shi, Donghong Yu, and Shichun Jiang Wall Slip Effect on Shear-Induced Crystallization Behavior of Isotactic Polypropylene Containing β-Nucleating Agent Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2014, 53, 13513-13521
39. Fu Chao, Zhu Yutian, Dean Shi* Separation and Characterization of Block Copolymers by Liquid Chromatography at the Critical Condition Progress in Chemistry, 2014, 26(1), 140-151
40. Yingkui Yang*, Cheng-En He, Wei Tang, Chi Pong Tsui, Dean Shi, Zhengguang Sun, Tao Jiang and Xiaolin Xie Judicious selection of bifunctional molecules to chemically modify graphene for improving nanomechanical and thermal properties of polymer composites J. Mater. Chem. A, 2014, 2, 20038–20047
41. Julia S.P. Wong, Mingjun Hu, Dean Shi, Robert K.Y. Li*, Janet S.S. Wong In-situ monitoring on dynamics of solute transport in polymer films Polymer 58 (2015) 67-75
42. Fei Deng, Xingan Mei, Xiangyu Wan, Runzhou Fan, Qingfeng Wu, Xuemin Yan, Li Wan, Dean Shi*, Yan Xiong Efficiency improvement of quantum dot sensitized solar cells with inserting ZnS layer in the photoanode J Mater Sci: Mater Electron (2015) 26:7635–7638
43. Xianghong Wang, Shuaishuai Yuan, Yu Guo, Dean Shi*, Tao Jiang, Shunjie Yan, Jiao Ma, Hengchong Shi, Shifang Luan*, Jinghua Yin, Facile fabrication of bactericidal and antifouling switchable chitosanwound dressing through a‘click’-type interfacial reaction Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 136 (2015) 7–13
44. Benping Wang, Xianjing Gong, Jingqing Li, Yingrui Shang, Dean Shi, Jesper de Claville Christiansen, Donghong Yu Shichun Jiang* Double equilibrium melting temperatures and zero growth temperature of PVDF in PVDF/graphene composites J Polym Res (2015) 22:244
45. Yingkui Yang*, Wenjie Zhan, Rengui Peng, Chengen He, Xinchang Pang, Dean Shi, Tao Jiang, Zhiqun Lin. Graphene-Enabled Superior and Tunable Photomechanical Actuation in Liquid Crystalline Elastomer Nanocomposites. Adv. Mater., 2015, 27, 6376–6381
46. Hengchong Shi, Haiyu Liu, Shifang Luan,* Dean Shi,* Shunjie Yan, Chunmei Liu, Robert K. Y. Li and Jinghua Yin “Effect of polyethylene glycol on the antibacterial properties of polyurethane/carbon nanotube electrospun nanofibers” RSC Adv., 2016, 6, 19238
47. Hengchong Shi, Haiyu Liu, Shifang Luan*, Dean Shi*, Shunjie Yan, Chunmei Liu, Robert K.Y. Li, Jinghua Yin “Antibacterial and biocompatible properties of polyurethane nanofiber composites with integrated antifouling and bactericidal components” Composites Science and Technology 127 (2016) 28-35
48. Yingkui Yang*, Cuiping Han, Beibei Jiang, James Iocozzia, Chengen He, Dean Shi, Tao Jiang, Zhiqun Lin Materials Science and Engineering R 102 (2016) 1–72
49. Xianghong Wang, Shuaishuai Yuan, Dean Shi?, Yingkui Yang, Tao Jiang, Shunjie Yan, Hengchong Shi, Shifang Luan?, Jinghua Yin “Integrated antifouling and bactericidal polymer membranes through bioinspired polydopamine/poly(N-vinyl pyrrolidone) coating” Applied Surface Science 375 (2016) 9–18
50. Dawei Ren, Zhaokang Tu, Changjiang Yu, Hengchong Shi,* Tao Jiang, Yingkui Yang, Dean Shi*，Jinghua Yin, Yiu-Wing Mai, and Robert K.Y. Li “Effect of Dual Reactive Compatibilizers on the Formation of CoContinuous Morphology of Low Density Polyethylene/Polyamide 6 Blends with Low Polyamide 6 Content” Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2016, 55, 4515-4525
51. Fei Deng, Xianyu Wan, Xingan Mei, Runzhou Fan, Xuemin Yan, Li Wan, Dean Shi*, Yan Xiong* Modification of ZnS-inseting layer in the TiO2 inverse opal-based photoanode to enhance the efficiency of quantum dot-sensitized solar cells Optics Communications 371, 150-153, 2016
52. Changjiang Yu, Dean Shi*, Jiang Wang, Hengchong Shi, Tao Jiang, Yingkui Yang , Guo-Hua Hu, Robert K.Y. Li Effect of a dual compatibilizer on the formation of co-continuous morphology of immiscible polymer blends Materials and Design 107 (2016) 171–177
53. Xian-jing Gong, Dean Shi*, Ying-kui Yang, Tao Jiang, Yan-feng Mengc, Robert K. Y. Lid and Shi-chun Jiang* Confined crystallization behaviors of cross-linked comb-like copolymers. Chinese Journal of Polymer Science, 2016, 34(8): 1039-1046
54. Xianjing Gong, Dean Shi*, Huihui Zeng, Yingkui Yang, Tao Jiang, Qunchao Zhang, Shichun Jiang*, Robert K. Y. Li and Yiu-Wing Mai Facile One Pot Polycondensation Method to Synthesize the Crosslinked Polyethylene glycol-Based Copolymer Electrolytes Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics 2016, 217, 1607-1613,
55. Zhaokang Tu, Jiang Wang, Changjiang Yu, Hanwen Xiao*, Tao Jiang, Yingkui Yang, Dean Shi*, Yiu-Wing Mai*, Robert K.Y. Li A facile approach for preparation of polystyrene/graphene nanocomposites with ultra-low percolation threshold through an electrostatic assembly process Composites Science and Technology 134 (2016) 49-56
56. Ni Yang, Zuo-Cai Zhang, Ning Ma, Huan-Li Liu, Xue -Qing Zhan , Bing Li , Wei Gao, Fang-Chang Tsai, Tao Jiang, Chang-Jung Chang, Tai-Chin Chiang, Dean Shi Effect of surface modified kaolin on properties of polypropylene grafted maleic anhydride Results in Physics 7 (2017) 969–974
57. Yun He, Yan Zhang, Nan Yan*, Yutian Zhu*, Wei Jiang, Dean Shi* Self-Assembly of Block Copolymer into Sieve-Like Particles with Arrayed Switchable Channels and as Scaffolds to Guide the Arrangement of Gold Nanoparticles Nanoscale, 2017,9, 15056-15061
58. href="#!" Xiaoming Ren, href="#!" ZhaokangTu,JiangWang,TaoJiang, Yingkui Yang, Dean Shi*, Yiu-Wing Mai, Hengchong Shi,ShifangLuan,Guo-Hua Hu “Critical rubber layer thickness of core-shell particles with a rigid core and a soft shell for toughening of epoxy resins without loss of elastic modulus and strength” Composites Science and Technology, 2017, 153, 253-260
59. Yun Lu, Chengen He, Pengyuan Gao, Shengqiang Qiu, Xiaoyan Han, Dean Shi, Aiqing Zhang and Yingkui Yang* “Simultaneous polymerization enabled the facile fabrication of S-doped carbons with tunable mesoporosity for high-capacitance supercapacitors” J. Mater. Chem. A, 2017,5, 23513-23522
60. Xiaoxiao Ji, Huihui Zeng, Xianjing Gong, Fangchang Tsai,* Tao Jiang, Robert K. Y. Li,* Hengchong Shi, Shifang Luan and Dean Shi*”A Si-doped flexible self-supporting comb-like polyethylene glycol copolymer (Si-PEG) film as a polymer electrolyte for an all solid-state lithium-ion battery”J. Mater. Chem. A, 2017, 5, 24444-24452
1. Dean Shi, Ke Zhou, Jinghua Yin “Preparation and Characterization of Compatibilized PP/PA6 Blends” International Symposium on Engineering Plastics Beijing, China Sep. 14-18, 2001 Preprints, 1L-28, P50 Oral presentation
2. Dean Shi, Jinghui Yang, Zhanhai Yao, Hongliang Huang and Jinghua Yin Morphology, structure and properties of functional polyolefins and their blneds with polyester and polyamide IUPCA World Polymer Congress 2002, 39th International Symposium on Macromolecules, July 7-12, 2002, Beijing, Preprints, Part 2, 1052 Oral presentation
3. Dean Shi and Jinghua Yin Rheology and Morphology of Reactively Compatibilized PP/PA6 Blends，International Symposium on Polymer Physics, Qingdao, July 2-5, 2002, Preprints P219 Oral presentation
4. Dean Shi, Robert K.Y.Li Preparation of PP-g-PA6 copolymers through reactive blending, 40th IUPAC International symposium on Macromolecules, Macro2004, Paris, July 4-9, 2004, Preprints, 6.2-23 Oral presentation
5. Dean Shi and RKY Li Processing of PP/MMT Nanocomposites Using PVA as Compatibilizer China International Conference on Nanoscience & Technology, Chain NANO 2005, preprint. P342 Oral presentation
6. R.K.Y. Li and Dean Shi, “Some studies on montmorillonite (MMT) filled polypropylene systems”, Proceedings of ANTEC 2004, pp. 1810-1814, May 16-20, 2004, Chicago’s Navy Pier Oral presentation
7. Dean Shi, Hengchong Shi, Jinghua Yin, Yiu-Wing Mai “A facile route for preparing co-continuous LLDPE/PA6 blends with low PA6 content via reactive extrusion” International conference of nanocomposites and nanotechnology ICNN-2 Beijing, Oct 10-13, 2010
8. Dean Shi, Tianyi Tan, Jinghua Yin, R.K.Y. Li, Yiu-Wing Mai “Facile Method of Preparing Supertough Polyamide 6 with low Rubber content” International Conferences on Nanoscience & Technology, ChinaNANO 2011, September 7-9, 2011, Beijing, Chna. P107, Oral presentation
9. Dean Shi, Jinghua Yin “A facile route for preparing co-continuous LLDPE/PA6 blends with low PA6 content via reactive extrusion” CNR-CAS Joint Workshop, Oct 18-21, 2011, Genova, Italy, Oral presentation
10. Dean Shi Hengchong Shi, Davey Ren “Preparation of the co-continuous LDPE/PB/PA6 ternary blends at low PA6 content: with or without the existence of o-MMT ” The Sixth Asia-Europe Symposium on Processing and Properties of Reinforced Polymers June 2-6,2013 Wuhan, China, Invited Talk
11. Dean Shi, Davey Ren “The negative effect of organoclay on the formation of co-continuous morphology in compatibilized LLDPE/PA6 blends” May 22-25,2014, International conference of nanocomposites and nanotechnology ICNN-3, Hong Kong, China, Invited Talk
12. Er-wei Liu, Dean Shi* and Yiu-wing Mai Core/shell rubber toughened Polyamilde 6: an effective way to get good balance between toughness and yield strength 7th Asia-Europe Symposium on Processing and Properties of Reinforced Polymers(AESP7) Feb 4-6th Madrid, Spain, 2015 Oral talk
13. Dean Shi “Facile one pot polycondensation method to synthesize the cross-linked polyethylene glycol (PEG) based copolymer electrolytes” ISAMS2016, invited talk, Jan 2-4th Hong Kong
14. Xiaomin Ren, Dean Shi*, Yiu-Wing Mai “The critical rubber layer thickness of the core shell particles with rigid silica core for toughening of epoxy resin” ISAMR2016, invited talk, Oct 14-16th Kunming, China
NSFC General Project 51473047 2015-2018 “Preparation of gradient core shell particles and study the reinforcing and toughening mechanism of its polymer compositest”—principal investigator
NSFC General Project 51173037 2012-2015 “Preparation of stable co-continuous polymer blends with low minor phase content”—principal investigator
NSFC Special Project 50833005 2009-2012 “Preparation of biocompatible polyolefin film and its application in hemodialysis”---co-principal investigator
NSFC General Project 50673024, 2007-2009 (China) “Preparation of Polyolefin/Polyamide alloys with core-shell structure through reactive extrusion and study of their toughening mechanism”----principal investigator
NSFC General Project 50373011 2004-2006 (China) “Investigation of PP/PA6 alloys with stable interface”----principal investigator
Wuhan Youth Scheme of Science and Technology 20025001012 2002-2004 (China) “Functionalization of PP and investigation of the morphology and dyeability properties of PP fiber”---- principal investigator
Small scale research project 9030999 2003-2004 (Hong Kong) “Surface Modification of Montmorillonite (MMT) for the Production of PP/MMT Nanocomposites”----- principal investigator
Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China (Project No. CityU 1136/04E 2003-2005 “Preparation and Characterization of Polypropylene/polyamide-6 (PP/PA6) Alloys with Stable Interface and Morphology” -----co-principal investigator
Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China (Project No. CityU D03114 2015-2017 “Preparation of High Performance polyethylene oxide(PEO) based solid polymer electrolyte for lithium ion battery” -----co- principal investigator
Professor Guocheng Wang，professor in School of Materials Science and Engineering, Hubei University. He obtained his BS in 1995 and MS in 1998 in Hubei University, respectively. And he was awarded his PhD in Department of Polymer Science and Engineering, Zhejiang University in 2005. He joined in Hubei University since 1998. His research interests focus on crystallization of polymer and high performance of polymer alloy. He has participated in one National 863 project and several projects of National Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province of China. He has published more than 20 research papers and co-edited two experimental textbooks (1. Polymer Materials and Engineering Experimental Textbook, Chemical Industry Press. 2. Polymer Physics Experimental Textbook, Chemical Industry Press ).
Hanwen Xiao: PhD, professor. supervisor of postgraduate. He graduated in 1986 in Henyang Advanced Normal School majoring in chemistry education. He engaged in the chemistry teaching work in Henyang county No.4 after graduation. He obtained his MS in 1998 and his PhD in 2011 in College of Chemistry and Material Science, Hubei University, respectively. He joined in Hubei University since 1998 and worked in College of Material Science and Engineering until now. His research interests focus on high performance and functionalization of polymer, and environmental-friendly materials. He has participated in two National 863 projects of nation and one program for tackling key problems in science and technology, and several projects supported by the National Science Foundation of China. He undertaked provincial, department, bureau level and transvers project. He has published more than 20 research papers, 11 of which were included in SCI. And he has been awarded first, second and third prizes for science and technology progress award of Hubei Province and Wuhan city for several times. He has co-edited two experimental textbooks in polymer materials and engineering specialty.
Fang-chang Tsai (1979/03/23), associate professor, Master Tutor. He received a doctorate degree from the University of Science and Technology in Taiwan in January 2007, and was appointed to the School of Materials Science and Engineering, Hubei University in July 2007, the postdoctoral post of Taiwan Science and Technology University in May 2010, and the new century high-level talent project of Hubei Province in 2011. October 2014 to the United States National Polymer Research Center-University of Massachusetts (Conte-Polymer research-university of Massachusetts at Amherst) as an associate professor ( Visiting Associates Professor). He is a member of the U.S. Chemical Engineering Commission, an expert member of the International Association of Plastics Engineers, the American Society of Physics, the American Society of Chemistry, the Chinese Society of Chemical Science, the American Association of Materials Research, the International Optical Engineering Association, the American Electrochemical Association, and the China Biological Materials Committee. From 2011 onwards as Heliyon, advances in Water Resource and Protection, solids and structures, Journal to thermal analysis and Calorimetry, Polymer, smartfactory? Energy, Polymer composites, Journal of smartfactory? polymer, polymer Engineering and Science, Journal of the Brazilian Chemical Society and other international important periodicals and reviewers. More than 100 papers have been published in important academic journals at home and abroad, of which more than 20 have been collected by SCI, ei and more than 30 papers, and 14 patents have been obtained from national invention patent, and are currently applying for the national Invention Patent 10. It is mainly engaged in the development of new materials of magnetic carbon nanotubes, metal organic skeleton and engineering plastics, and its thermodynamics and kinetics.
1. Jen-Taut Yeh, Heng-Yi Chen and Fang-Chang Tsai, “Blending and white spirit permeation properties of the blends of modified polyamide and ethylene vinyl alcohol with varying vinyl alcohol contents”, J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 102, 1224-1233, 2006. (SCI, IF: 1.203)
2. Jen-Taut Yeh, Heng-Yi Chen and Fang-Chang Tsai, “Gasoline Permeation Resistance of Polypropylene, Polypropylene / Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol, Polypropylene / Modified Polyamide, and Polypropylene / Blends of Modified Polyamide and Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol Containers”, J. Polym. Res., 13, 451-460, 2006. (SCI, IF: 1.364)
3. Jen-Taut Yeh, Li Cui, Fang-Chang Tsai, Tao Jiang and Kan-Nan Chen, “Investigation of the Oxygen Depletion Properties of Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Resins Filled with Novel Oxygen Scavengers” J. Polym. Eng., 27(4), 245, 2007. (SCI, IF: 0.486)
4. Jen-Taut Yeh, Peng Xu and Fang-Chang Tsai, “Blending Properties of Polyvinyl Alcohol and Nylon 6-clay Nanocomposite Blends”, J. Material Sci., 42, 6590-6599, 2007.(SCI, IF:1.471)
5. Jen-Taut Yeh, Chang-Jung Chang, Fang-Chang Tsai, Kan Nan Chen and Kuo-Shien Huang, “Oxygen barrier and blending properties of blown films of blends of modified polyamide and polyamide-6 clay mineral nanocomposites”, Applied Clay Science, 45, 1-7, 2009. (SCI, IF: 2.784)
6. Lung-Chang Tsai, Hung-Yuan Fang, Jian-Hung Lin, Ching-Liang Chen and Fang-Chang Tsai, “Recovery and Stabilization of Heavy Metal Sludge (Cu and Ni) from Etching and Electroplating Sludge by Electrolysis and Sintering”, Science in China Series B-Chemistry, 52(5), 644-651, 2009. (Corresponding author) (SCI, IF:0.83)
7. Li Cui, Jen-Taut Yeh, Ke Wang, Fang-Chang Tsai and Qiang Fu, “Relation of free volume and barrier properties in the miscible blends of poly(vinyl alcohol) and nylon 6-clay nanocomposites film”, J. Memb. Sci., 327, 226-233, 2009. (SCI, IF: 3.203)
8. Lung-Chang Tsai, Fang-Chang Tsai, Ning Ma and Chi-Min Shu, “Hydrometallurgical process for recovery of lithium and cobalt from spent lithium–ion secondary batteries”, Advanced Materials Research, 113-116, 1688-1692, 2010. (Corresponding author) (EI)
9. Sheng Wen, Chun-Li Gong, Wen-Chin Tsen, Yao-Chi Shu and Fang-Chang Tsai, “Sulfonated poly(ether sulfone)/silica composite membranes for direct methanol fuel cells”, J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 116, 1491-1498, 2010. (SCI, IF: 1.203)
10. Fang-Chang Tsai*, Yue Xia, Ning Ma, Jing-Jing Shi, Tao Jiang, Tai-Chin Chiang, Zuo-Cai Zhang, Wen-Chin Tsen, “Adsorptive removal of acid orange 7 from aqueous solution with metal–organic framework material, iron (III) trimesate”, Desalination and Water Treatment, 57(7), 3218-3226, 2016. (Corresponding Author) (SCI, IF: 1.272)
11. Li Cui, Li-Ping Xu, Fang-Chang Tsai, Ping Zhu, Tao Jiang and Jen-Taut Yeh “Oxygen depletion properties of glucose-grafted polyethylene resins filled with sodium ascorbate/modified iron compounds”, J. Polym. Res., 18, 1301-1313, 2011. (SCI, IF: 1. 364)
12. Fang-Chang Tsai, Peng Li, Xiao-Peng Shang, Ning Ma, Lung-Chang Tsai and Jen-Taut Yeh, “Preparation and electrical conductivity of composites of PA66 filled with carbon nanotubes” , Advanced Materials Research, 87-88, 363-368, 2010. (Corresponding author) (EI).
13. Fang-Chang Tsai, Ning Ma, Tai-Chin Chiang, Lung-Chang Tsai, Jing-Jing Shi, Yue Xia, Tao Jiang, Shuenn-Kung Su, Fu-Sheng Chuang, “Adsorptive removal of methyl orange from aqueous solution with crosslinking chitosan microspheres”, Journal of Water Process Engineering, 1, 2-7, 2014. (Corresponding Author)
14. Ning Ma, Kai Liu, Fen Liu, Yuan-Yuan An, Xiao-Ni Duan, Tao Jiang, Jen-Taut Yeh and Fang-Chang Tsai “Fabrication and surface resistivity properties of PA66/OMMT blends”, Journal of Wuhan University of Science and Engineering, 22(5), 16-18, 2009.(Corresponding author)
15. Fang-Chang Tsai, Ning Ma, Lung-Chang Tsai, Tao Jiang, Tai-Chin Chiang, Yung-Chuan Chu, Wei-Ting Chen, Chi-Min Shu, “Sulfonated polystyrene/PTFE as proton exchange membrane for PEM fuel cell application”, Energy Education Science and Technology Part A: Energy Science and Research, 30, 1137-1142, 2012.
16. Wei Wei, Liang Qiu, Xin-Ling Wang, Hong-Ping Chen, Yu-Ching Lai, Fang-Chang Tsai, Ping Zhu and Jen-Taut Yeh, “Drawing and Tensile Properties of Polyamide 6/ Calcium Chloride Composite Fibers”, J. Polym. Res., 18, 1841-1850, 2011. (SCI, IF: 1. 364)
17. Sheng Wen, Chun-Li Gong, Yao-Chi Shu, Wen-Chin Tsen, Fang-Chang Tsai. "Sulfonated Poly(Ether Sulfone) (SPES)/Boron Phosphate (BPO4) Composite Membranes For High-Temperature Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells" International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 34(21), 8982-8991, 2009. (SCI, IF: 3.945)
18. Fang-Chang Tsai, Fen Liu, Kai Liu, Ning Ma, Lung-Chang Tsai, Chi-Min Shu, Sheng Wen, Tao Jiang and Jen-Taut Yeh, “Investigations on preparations and electrical conductivity of PA-66/OMMT nanocomposites”, Advanced Materials Research, 113-116, 1792-1796, 2010. (Corresponding author) (EI)
19. Wei Zhou, Tao Jiang, Hui Zhao, Jun Wen, Fang-Chang Tsai, “Effects of curing agent on the mechanical properties and structure of epoxy-asphalt”, Journal of Hubei University (Natural Science), 34(4), 496-500, 2012.
20. Chuan-Long Zhu, Fang-Chang Tsai, Qin Zhou, Huo-Peng Zhou, Liang Qiu and Jen-taut Yeh, “Parametric study of improving PLA melt index using Taguchi method”, Chinese Journal of Colloid & Polymer, 28, 75-77, 2010.
21. Liang Qiu, Tsai Fang-Chang, Qin Zhou, Huo-Peng Zhou, Chuan-Long Zhu and Jen-Taut Yeh, “Influence of CaCl2 on the structure and mechanical properties of PA6/CaSO4 whisker composites”, Chinese Journal of Colloid & Polymer, 28, 81-84, 2010.
22. Sheng Wen, Chun-Li Gong, Yao-Chi Shu, Fang-Chang Tsai and Jen-Taut Yeh, “Sulfonated poly(ether sulfone) (SPES)/ phosphotungstic acid (PWA)/ attapulgite (AT) composite membranes for direct methanol fuel cells”, J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 123(2), 646-656, 2012. (SCI, IF: 1.203)
23. Fang-Chang Tsai, Ning Ma, Tai-Chin Chiang, Hung-Chen Chang, Lung-Chang Tsai, Xiao-Ni Duan, Jing-Jing Shi, Tao Jiang, Shuenn Kung Su, “Electrical Properties of Poly(vinyl alcohol)/Montmorillonite Composite Membranes by Solution Casting Method”, Materials Focus, 2 (5), 329-334, 2013. (Corresponding Author)
24. W.T. Hwang, J.F. Yen, Fang-Chang Tsai and Chi-Min Shu,”Information security diagnosis for small and medium-size enterprises–a case study on a southern Taiwanese retail business ”, Reliability, Risk and Safety – Ale, Papazoglou & Zio (eds), 1695-1702, 2010. Taylor & Francis Group, London, ISBN 978-0-415-60427-7.
25. Y. M. Chang, S. Y. Wu, Chi-Min Shu, Mei-Li You and Fang-Chang Tsai,” Influences of different inert gases on explosion range of methane detecting via 20-l-apparatus and using grey entropy approach”, Reliability, Risk and Safety – Ale, Papazoglou & Zio (eds), 2267-2271, 2010. Taylor & Francis Group, London, ISBN 978-0-415-60427-7.
26. Wei Wei, Xin-Ling Wang, Zhi-Wei Liu, Dong-Rui Wu, Liang Qiu, Fang-Chang Tsai, Yu-Ching Lai, Ping Zhu and Jen-Taut Yeh, “Drawing and Ultimate Tensile Properties of Modified Polyamide 6 fibers”, Polym. Eng. Sci., 51(4), 755-763, 2011. (SCI, IF: 1.296)
27. Lung-Chang Tsai, Jian-Ming Wei, Yung-Chuan Chu, Wei-Ting Chen, Fang-Chang Tsai, Chi-Min Shu and Chun-Ping Lin, “RDX kinetic model evaluation by nth order kinetic algorithms and model simulations”, Advanced Materials Research, 189-193, 1413-1416, 2011. (EI)
28. Wei-Ting Chen, Yung-Chuan Chu, Jian-Ming Wei, Lung-Chang Tsai, Fang-Chang Tsai, Chun-Ping Lin and Chi-Min Shu, “Gallium and Arsenic Recovery from Waste Gallium Arsenide by Wet Refined Methods”, Advanced Materials Research, 194-196, 2115-2118, 2011. (EI)
29. Yung-Chuan Chu, Fang-Chang Tsai, Wei-Ting Chen, Lung-Chang Tsai, Chi-Min Shu and Chun-Ping Lin, “Thermal stability determination, anti-biodegradation, and thermal degradation of nitrocellulose with various nitrogen content by DSC and FT-IR”, Advanced Materials Research, 189-193, 1417-1420, 2011. (EI)
30. Wei-Ting Chen, Lung-Chang Tsai, Fang-Chang Tsai, and Chi-Min Shu, “Recovery of gallium and arsenic from waste gallium arsenide in the electronics industry”, CLEAN?Soil, Air, Water, 40(5), 531-537, 2012. (SCI). (SCI, IF: 1.945)
31. Zhi-wei Liu, Fang-Chang Tsai, He-xing Liao, Ping Hu, Zhi Deng, Jen-taut Yeh, “The melt-spinning property study of the nylon 6/PP-g-MAH blends”, Synthetic Fiber in China, 2, 32-35, 2011. (Corresponding Author).
32. Jen-Taut Yeh, Wei Wei, Fang-Chang Tsai, Yu-Ching Lai, “Drawing Properties of Modified Polyamide 6 Fibers”, Advanced Materials Research, 189-193, 3031-3034, 2011. (EI)
33. He-xing Liao, Fang-Chang Tsai, Zhi-wei Liu, Zhi Deng, Ping Hu and Jen-taut Yeh, “Preparation and Properties of the Modified Nylon 6 Fibers”, Chinese Journal of Colloid & Polymer, 29(1), 19-21, 2011.
34. Jen-Taut Yeh, Chuen-Kai Wang, Ping Hu, Yu-Ching Lai, Fang-Chang Tsai, “Ultradrawing Properties of Ultra-high Molecular Weight Polyethylene/Attapulgite Fibers”, Polym. Int., 61(6), 982-989, 2012. (SCI, IF: 2.137)
35. Jen-Taut Yeh, Chuen-Kai Wang, Zhi-wei Liu, Peng Li, Chi-Hui Tsou, Yu-Ching Lai, Fang-Chang Tsai, “Drawing and ultimate tensile Properties of Nylon 6/Nylon 6 Clay Composite Fibers”, Polym. Eng. Sci., 52(6), 1348-1355, 2012. (SCI, IF: 1.248)
36. Sheng Wen, Chun-Li Gong, Fang-Chang Tsai and Jen-Taut Yeh, “Properties of SPES/AlOOH Composite Proton Exchange Membranes”, Acta Phys Chim Sin, 27(08), 1886-1892, 2011. (SCI, IF: 0.718)
37. Fang-Chang Tsai, Ning Ma , Tao Jiang, Sheng Wen, Yi Wen, Kai Liu, Xiao-Peng Shang, Jie Zhu, Wei Zhou, “Fabrication and conduction properties of poly(vinyl alcohol) and modified carbon nanotubes blends”, Materials Review, 25(11), 47-50, 2011. (Corresponding Author)
38. Zhen-Yue Lei, Wei Zhou, Hui Zhao, Jun Wen, Fang-Chang Tsai, Ning Ma, Tao Jiang, “The Effect of an Active Compatibilizer on Epoxy-Asphalt System”, Chinese Journal of Colloid & Polymer, 29(2), 84-87, 2011.
39. Zhi Deng, Fang-Chang Tsai, Li Yang, Ping Hu, He-xing Liao, Zhi-wei Liu, Sheng Wen, “Preparation and Properties of PP/POE/nano-SiO2 Composites”, Chinese Journal of Colloid & Polymer, 29(2), 69-71, 2011.
40. Jen-Taut Yeh, Tsong-Wei Wu, Yu-Ching Lai, Huo-Peng Zhou, Qin Zhou, Qi-Cheng Li, Sheng Wen, Fang-Chang Tsai, Chi-Yuan Huang, Kuo-Shien Huang, Kan-Nan Chen “Ultradrawing properties of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene/functionalized carbon nanotube
Qun-chao Zhang, male, Ph.D., associate professor, master tutor, was born in August 1976. He received his bachelor degree from wuhan university in 1999, Master of Organic Chemistry in South-central University For Nationalities and earned a master of science degree in 2007 and Ph.D. of Polymer Chemistry and Physics in Wuhan University in 2011. In addition, as a member of the editorial board for organic silicon materials and application, More than 30 papers have been published in important academic journals at home and abroad, of which more than10 have been collected by SCI and EI, 14 patents have been obtained from national invention patents, 5 application projects were from various enterprise, 8 provincial major projects as well as 4 science and technology progress awards have been issued . It is mainly engaged in the development of the design of the organic silicon monomer and polymer, preparation and characterization of research, main research fields were focused on special silane monomer design and development of organic silicone modified polymer materials, organic silicon, water-based silane/nano inorganic composite materials and composite materials.
Address：School of Materials Science and Engineering, Hubei University.
A. Journal papers
 QunchaoZhang, Jiankun Hu, Shuling Gong. Preparation and characterization of aqueous polyurethane dispersions with well-defined soft segments [J]. Journal of Applied Polymer Science,2011,122(5):3064
 Hui Zhao, Tonghui Hao, Guohua Hu, Dean Shi, Da Huang, Tao Jiang, Qunchao Zhang. Preparation and Characterization of Polyurethanes with Cross-Linked Siloxane in the Side Chain by Sol-Gel Reactions. Materials, 2017, 10, 247.
 Tonghui Hao, XiaoyangLiu, Guohua Hu, Tao Jiang, QunchaoZhang*. Preparation and characterization of polyurethane/POSS hybrid aqueous dispersions from mono-amino substituted POSS[J]. Polymer Bulletin, 2016:1.
 Tonghui Hao, Cheng Zhang, Guohua Hu, Tao Jiang, Qunchao Zhang. Effects of co-hard segments on the microstructure and properties thermoplastic poly(ether-ester) elastomers[J]. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2016, 133(17), 43337
 Zhengguang Sun, Bo Liu, Shiqiang Huang, Jun Wu, Qunchao Zhang, Facile fabrication of superhydrophobic coating based on polysiloxane emulsion , Progress in Organic Coatings, 2016, 102: 131.
 Jiankun Hu, Qunchao Zhang, Shuling Gong, Bridged polyhedral oligomeric silsesqu ioxan- e(POSS):A potential member of silsesqui- oxanes, Chinese Chemical Letters, 2012, 23: 181.
Qunchao Zhang ,Tao Jiang,Guorong Li,Y. Alkoxy-Terminated Polydimethylsiloxane Oligomers [J]. Colloid and Polymer, 2014 (1): 21.
Wei Gao,Tonghui Hao,Zuocai Zhang,Ni Yang,Tao Jiang,Qunchao Zhang.Preparation and Properties of Low Density Polyethylene Bilayer Materials with Different Foam Layers [J]. Polymer Materials Science and Engineering, 2016, 32 (6): 68.
Junping Xiao,Qionghua Feng,Chengkai Liang,Rong Li,Shengjie Li,Qunchao Zhang.Preparation and Characterization of Aminoalkyl Copolymerized Oligosiloxane [J] .Silicon Silicone Materials, 2016, 30 (6): 440.
Hui Zhao, Shuang Li,Tonghui Hao,Tao Jiang, Qunchao Zhang.Study on Alkylsiloxane / Polyurethane Emulsion Compound Hybrid Lightweight Gypsum, Symposium on Silanes and Siloxane Oligomers 2016. 2016, 1.
Junping Xiao,Hui Zhao,,Qionghua Feng,,Shuang Li,Tao Jiang, Qunchao Zhang.Alkane-based composite siloxane modified water-based polyurethane research, silanes and siloxane oligomers 2016. 2016, 251.
Hui Zhao,Shuang Li, Zhiming Xie, Qunchao Zhang.Application of Silanes in the Field of Durable Protection of Construction Substrates 2016, Symposium on Silanes and Siloxane Oligomers 2016, 106.
Shuang Li,Hui Zhao,Da Huang,Tonghui Hao,Tao Jiang,Shiqiang Huang,Qunchao Zhang.Epoxy Resin Modification Research, The Eighteenth China Symposium on Silicone, 2016, 18-25.
Hui Zhao, Da Huang,Junping Xiao,Qioanghua Feng,Tonghui Hao,Shuang Li,Tao Jiang,Shiqiang Haung,Qunchao Zhang.Research Progress of Polysiloxane Modified Polyurethane, Eighteenth China Symposium on Silicone, 2016, 6-15.
Hui Zhao,Tonghui Hao,Da Huang,Shuang Li,Tao Jiang,Shiqiang Huang,Qunchao Zhang.Synthesis and Characterization of Polyurethane with Crosslinked Siloxane Structure in Side Chain, Eighteenth China Symposium on Silicone, 2016, 315-324.
 Hui Zhao,Tonghui Hao,Da Huang,Tao Jiang,Qunchao Zhang.Preparation and Properties of In-situ UV-polymerized Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives, 19th Annual Symposium on Adhesives and Tapes 2016, 1103-1110.
Qunchao Zhang ,Tao Jiang,JianKun Hu.Synthesis andcharacterization
of N-butyl-aminopropylisobutyl polysilsesquioxane.The 17th China Silicone Academic Conference. 2014, 178-186
Qunchao Zhang,Shuang Yu,Tao Jiang.Study on New Polysilsesquioxane (POSS) Modified Waterborne Polyurethane.2013 Waterborne Polyurethane Industry Annual Meeting and the 11th Waterborne Coatings Symposium.2013.6-2013.6.4。
Zhenggang Huang,Tonghui Hao,Hui Zhao,Wei Gao,Qunchao Zhang ,Tao Jiang, Toughening Study of Recycled PC /ABS Alloy[J].Colloids and Polymers, 2015 (2): 75-77.
Cheng Zhang, Qunchao Zhang, Tao Jiang. Nano-antimony trioxide-tinned polycarbonate insulation resistance to infrared [J] .Acta Metallurgica Sinica, 2015 (2): 365-369.
Qiao Yi,Tao Jiang,Qunchao Zhang.Effects of Silica Fume and Syndromic Flame Retardant on the Flame Retardancy of Polypropylene [J]. Colloid and Polymer, 2015 (2): 68-70.
Jingxian Yao,Qunchao Zhang ,Tao Jiang.Study on Mechanical Properties and Rheological Properties of Thermoplastic Hydrocolloid Pressure Sensitive Adhesives [J].2015 (2): 65-67.
Fanzhi Zeng,Guorong Li,Jiaxin Mo,Hui Zhao,Qunchao Zhang..Effects of Continuous Phase Matrix on Adhesion of Medical Hydrocolloid Dressings [J] .Solubilizers and Polymers,, 2014 (2): 62-65.
Cheng Zhang,Qunchao Zhang,Tonghui Hao,Tao Jiang.Effect of Catalyst on Structure and Properties of PBT / PTMG Polyetherester [J]. Chinese Journal of Materials Research, 2014, 28(10): 781-786.
Shuang Yu,Qunchao Zhang ,Tao Jiang.Preparation and Properties of UV Curing Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive [J]. Colloid and Polymers,2014 (3): 106-108.
Yan Wang,Guocheng Wang,Qunchao Zhang ,Tao Jian.Preparation and properties of water-swelling polyurethane elastomer [J] .Solubilizers and Polymers,2014 (2): 78-80.
Jiaxin Mo,Qunchao Zhang ,Tao Jiang.Effects of Silicone and Acrylic Emulsion on Water Resistance and Strength of Gypsum [J]. Colloid and Polymer, 2014 (4): 153-155.
Xuan Zheng,Ning Ma,Qunchao Zhang ,Tao Jiang.Preparation and properties of PBT / PTMG with different 1,4-butanediol content [J]. Chinese Journal of Materials Research2013 (002): 149-156.
Qunchao Zhang, Gourong Li, Tao Jiang, Yifu Xie, Xinjing Yang, Tiqiu Wang, Youwei Liao.A main chain containing siloxane structure unit of polyurea copolymer and its preparation method. Authorized number: ZL201410056649.
 Qunchao Zhang, Gourong Li, Tao Jiang, Yifu Xie, Xinjing Yang, Tiqiu Wang, Youwei Liao.A kind of special polyurea anti fouling resistant silicone oligomer and its preparation method.Authorized number: ZL201410069078.  Qunchao Zhang,Tao Jiang, Xiaoming Ren, Shuang Yu, Jiaxin Mo.A zero VOC light polymerization acrylate pressure-sensitive adhesive composite and the preparation methods, Authorized number: ZL201310315517.  Hui Zhao, Xiaoming Ren, Tao Jiang, Gangshen Zhang, Qunchao Zhang, Wei Zhou, Binghai Dong, Tonghui Hao.With industrial waste water preparation high alpha titanium gypsum and water titanium gypsum method. Authorized number: ZL201410138164.
 Qunchao Zhang, Xiaofeng Wu, Dechao Wang, Guoming Chen.A high compatibility and low viscosity of organosiloxane compound modified isocyanate trimer and its preparation method, China, ZL201010594728.
 Xiaofeng Wu，Qunchao Zhang，Decai Wang，Guoming Chen，A kind of organic silicone modified high officials
to degrees of isocyanate and the aqueous method, China, ZL201010594642.
 Qunchao Zhang，Decai Wang，Containing silane or functional polysiloxane modified isocyanate trimer and its preparration method, China, ZL200710052179.
 Qunchao Zhang，Decai Wang，Sheng Wang，Xinjian Wang，Containing isocyanate alkyl silane alkoxy silane or isocyanate preparation methods, China, ZL200610019723.
Qunchao Zhang，Tao Jiang，Xiaoming Ren，Shuang Yu，Jiaxin Mo，A zero VOC light polymerization acrylate pressure-sensitive adhesive composite and the preparation methods, China, ZL201310315517.
Jin Li,Qunchao Zhang,Decai Wang.Binary silane coupling agent and its preparation method, China, ZL20111002-9964.
Qunchao Zhang,Guomin Chen,Decai Wang,Xiaofeng Wu.Hydrophilic siloxane-modified isocyanate trimer and its preparation method, China, ZL201110008448.
Xiaofeng Wu,Qunchao Zhang,Decai Wang.Isocyanate based alkylalkoxysilane water-soluble system structure and its preparation method, China, ZL200910272560.
Xiaofeng Wu,Qunchao Zhang,Decai Wang.Polyisocyanate containing diphenylmethane diisocyanate and its preparation method, China, ZL200910272416.
Xiaofeng Wu,Qunchao Zhang,Decai Wang.High solids silane paste and its preparation method, China, ZL20081019-7007.
Tonghui Hao, male, Ph. D., lecturer.Ph.D.Hubei University, Sept. 2016,Materials Science and Engineering;M.S. Hubei University, Sept. 2013-Jun.2016, Materials Engineering; B.S. Hubei University, Sept.1996-Jun.2000,Polymer Materials and Engineering.Thermoplastic elastomer; rubber/ plastics blend.
(1) Hao, T., Liu, X., Hu, GH. et al. Preparation and characterization of polyurethane/POSS hybrid aqueous dispersions from mono-amino substituted POSS Polym. Bull. (2017) 74: 517. Doi: 10.1007/s00289-016-1727-y.
(2) Zhao, H.; Hao, T.-H.; Hu, G.-H.; Shi, D.; Huang, D.; Jiang, T.; Zhang, Q.-C. Preparation and Characterization of Polyurethanes with Cross-Linked Siloxane in the Side Chain by Sol-Gel Reactions.Materials 2017, 10, 247.
(3) Hao, T., Zhang, C., Hu, G.-H., Jiang, T. and Zhang, Q. Effects of co-hard segments on the microstructure and properties thermoplastic poly(ether ester) elastomers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., (2016), 133, 43337, Doi: 10.1002/app.43337.
(4) Wei Gao, Tonghui Hao, Zuocai Zhang, Ni Yang, Tao Jiang, Qunchao Zhang. Preparation and Properties of Different Foamed Layers of Low Density Polyethylene Materials with Double Layers. Polymer Materials Science & Engineering, 2016, 32(6): 68-73.
(5) Zhang Cheng, Zhang Qunchao, Hao Tonghui, Jiang Tao. Effect of Catalyst on Preparation and Properties of PBT/PTMG Poly(ether ester), CHINESE JOURNAL OF MATERIALS RESEARCH, 2014, (10): 781-786.
Ph.D. in Polymer Science and Engineering, 2011-2016, Beijing University of Chemical Technology (BUCT), Advisor: Liqun Zhang (Cheung Kong Scholar, Ministry of Education, China). B.A. in Polymer Science and Engineering, 2007-20011, Beijing University of Chemical Technology (BUCT).With extensive interest in sustainable development, the chemical industry is making great attempts to replace petrochemical-based monomers with natural ones.The current research area: synthesis bio-based monomers, renewablepolymer synthesis, polymer process, elastomer composite, tread elastomer design, the application of bio-based elastomer.
1.Weiwei Lei, Xinxin Zhou, Thomas P. Russell, Kuo-chih Hua, Xiaoping Yang, He Qiao, Wencai Wang, Fanzhu Li, Runguo Wang, and Liqun Zhang. High performance bio-based elastomers: energy efficient, sustainable materials for tires. Journal of Materials Chemisty A 2016, 4(34), 13058-13062.
2.Weiwei Lei, Thomas P. Russell, Xinxin Zhou, He Qiao, Wencai Wang, Runguo Wang, Liqun Zhang. Pendant chain effect on the synthesis, characterization, and structure-property relations of poly(di-n-alkyl itaconate-co-isoprene) elastomers. ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering2017, 5(6), 5214-5223
3.Weiwei Lei, Runguo Wang, Dan Yang, Guanyi Hou, Xinxin Zhou, He Qiao, Wencai Wang, Ming Tian, and Liqun Zhang. Design and preparation of bio-based dielectric elastomer with polar and plasticized side chains. Rsc Advances 2015, 5(59) 47429–47438.
4.Weiwei Lei, Runguo Wang, Qinan Zhang, He Qiao, Xinxin Zhou, Wencai Wang, Liqun Zhang, Kuo-chih Hua. Synthesis and evaluation of bio-based elastomer based on diethyl itaconate for oil-resistance. SCIENCE CHINA Chemistry 2016,59(11) 1376–1383.
5.Jun Liu, Zhijian Zheng, Fanzhu Li, Weiwei Lei, Yangyang Gao, Youping Wu, Liqun Zhang, Zhonglin Wang. Nanoparticle chemically end-linking elastomer network with super-low hysteresis loss for fuel-saving automobile. Nano Energy 2016, 28: 87-96.
6.Xinxin Zhou, Lesi Cai, Weiwei Lei, He Qiao, Chaohao Liu, Xiuying Zhao, Jianfeng Chen, Runguo Wang and Liqun Zhang. Preparation and intermolecular interaction of bio-based elastomer/hindered phenol hybrid with tunable damping properties. Pure and Applied Chemistry 2015, 87(8): 767-777.
7.Xinxin Zhou, Runguo Wang, Weiwei Lei, He Qiao, Haoling Ji, Liqun Zhang, Kuo-Chih Hua, Joseph Kulig. Design and synthesis by redox polymerization of a bio-based carboxylic elastomer for green tire. SCIENCE CHINA Chemistry2015, 58(10): 1561-1569.
8.He Qiao, Runguo Wang, Hui Yao, XinXin Zhou, Weiwei Lei, Xiaoran Hu, Liquan Zhang. Preparation of graphene oxide/bio-based elastomer nanocomposites through polymer design and interface tailoring. Polymer Chemistry 2015, 6(34): 6140-6151.
9.He Qiao, Runguo Wang, Hui Yao, Xiaohui Wu, Weiwei Lei, Xinxin Zhou, Xiaoran Hu, Liqun Zhang. Design and preparation of natural layered silicate/bio-based elastomer nanocomposites with improved dispersion and interfacial interaction. Polymer 2015, 79: 1-11.
10.Runguo Wang, Hui Yao, Weiwei Lei, Xinxin Zhou, Liquan Zhang, Kuo-Chih Hua, Joseph Kulig. Morphology, interfacial interaction, and properties of a novel bioelastomer reinforced by silica and carbon black. Journal of Applied Polymer Science 2013, 129(3): 1546-1554.
11. He Qiao, Mingyuan Chao, Jun Liu, Junchi Zheng, Weiwei Lei, Xinxn Zhou, Runguo Wang, Liqun Zhang. Enhanced interfacial interaction and excellent performance of silica/epoxy group-functionalized styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR) nanocomposite without any coupling agent. Composite Part B: Engineering 2017, 114: 356-364. (SCI, IF=3.850)
12. He, Qiao, Wenji Xu, Mingyuan Chao, Jun Liu, Weiwei Lei, Xinxin Zhou, Runguo Wang, Liqun Zhang. Preparation and Performance of Silica/Epoxy Group-Functionalized Biobased Elastomer Nanocomposite. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2017 56(4): 881-889. (SCI, IF=2.567)
Lecturer in Polymer Materials and Engineering Faculty of Materials Science and Engineering, Hubei University, B.S. in Polymer Materials and EngineeringFaculty of Material Science and Engineering, Wuhan University and Technology, Master in Materials Science Faculty of Material Science and Engineering, Wuhan University and Technology； PhD in Materials Processing Engineering Faculty of Material Science and Engineering, South China University of Technology,
 Jie Liu,§ Jun Liu,§ Sheng Wang, Jing Huang, Siwu Wu, Zhenghai Tang, Baochun Guo*, and Liqun Zhang*, An Advanced Elastomer with Unprecedented Combination of Excellent Mechanical Properties and High Self-healing Capability. Journal of Materials Chemistry A 2017; Accepted.
 Jie Liu, Sheng Wang, Zhenghai Tang, Jing Huang, Baochun Guo* and Guangsu Huang*, Bioinspired Engineering of Two Different Types of Sacrificial Bonds into Chemically Cross-linked cis-1,4-Polyisoprene toward a High-Performance Elastomer. Macromolecules 2016;49:8593-8604;
 Jie Liu, Zhenghai Tang, Jing Huang, Baochun Guo* and Guangsu Huang*, Promoted Strain-Induced-Crystallization in Synthetic Cis-1,4-Polyisoprene via Constructing Sacrificial Bonds. Polymer 2016;97:580-588;
 Jie Liu, Siwu Wu, Zhenghai Tang, Tengfei Lin, Baochun Guo* and Guangsu Huang*, Disclosed New Evidence for Networking in Natural Rubber by Dielectric Relaxation Spectroscopy. Soft Matter 2015;11:2290–2299;
 Siwu Wu, Min Qiu, Zhenghai Tang, Jie Liu, Baochun Guo*, Carbon Nanodots as High-Functionality Cross-linkers for Bioinspired Engineering of Multiple Sacrificial Units towards Strong Yet Tough Elastomers, Macromolecules 2017; 50, 3244-3253.
Gangshen Zhang，Ph.D，Visiting Scholar, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom Ph.D., Faculty of Materials Science and Engineering, Up to date, Gangshen Zhang has published more than 20 papers and 1 book in the domestic and foreign academic journals; He has preside over Natural Science Funding of Hubei Province , cooperation project between college and enterprise from Ministry of Science and Technology of Hubei Province etc. He has taken part in the national "863" project, National Natural Science Fund. He has won two national invention patents, one Natural Science Award , one Scientific and Technological Progress award by the government of Hubei Province and has won Scientific and Technological Progress Award by the government of Wuhan City.
Materials Science and Engineering, Hubei University in July 2008, and received a doctorate degree in January 2016. More than 30 papers have been published in important academic journals at home and abroad, and more than 30 patents have been obtained from national invention patent, and are currently applying for the national Invention Patent 9. At present, he is mainly engaged in the industrial application research of new low cost and high-performance general plastics and high-performance pavement paving materials. Many of his research achievements have successfully realized industrial transformation.
Xiao-mingren, men, born in August 1982, PhD, senior experimentalist, is experiment center director in School of Materials Science and Engineering, Hubei University, is responsible for all kinds of large precise instruments in the school and test work on various types of material.The main direction of research is high performance composites and functional polymer materials. The more than 20 articles were published in SCI or chinese core journals, for example Computer Science and Technology at present, European Journal of Pharmacology el at, attended and report on research invarious meetings such as Proceedings of the International Seminar, applied for 10 national invention patents, among them, 5 patents are authorized, chaired or participatedin young talent project of the department of education, national 863 program, the national natural Science foundation of China, wuhan Science research projects, and many other subject research, 2 get progress prize in Science and Technology in wuhan city.